Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Picture This...


Recently, my precious partner and I, had a mini photo shoot with the divine and incredibly talented Kelly from Alex Road Photography

We don't really have any photos of just ourselves that aren't taken using a point and shoot camera and employing the old 'arm out, both look into the lens' technique which is often only mildly successful...








Needless to say, Kelly did a fantastic job!  The photos were taken in our own garden and really capture our personalities.  I think that my favourites are the shots using the 'A', '&' and 'L' letters (our initials) given to us by my parents as a house warming gift.  Thank you, Kelly!

See more of Kelly's amazing work on her site here

3 comments:

JenCz said...

Gorgeous Amy! Love the photos. Miss you guys. xoxo

bex said...

Aw. The double boots shot is really cute.

Hunter To The Hunted said...

Thanks guys, we had a wonderful time with Kelly taking all the shots!

xx

Visitors