Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ten Things...

Image from here

Playing 'Ten Things' about me, courteous of Pip...

  1. I was born with dislocated hips and wore a brace.  My hips still hurt sometimes.  I sucked my thumb until I was 22 and then suddenly stopped.  I still have tiny well worn pieces of my sheepskin baby rug.
  2. I am missing two teeth and had a large gap.  I had braces put on to close it in grade 3 and had them off in grade 6, when everyone else was just getting theirs!
  3. I lost my first teddy in Kmart when I was little.  My parents got me a new one and I called it 'Belinda'.  I then called every doll/toy I owned 'Belinda'.  I hate the name 'Belinda'.
  4. I have been interviewed for the 6 o'clock news.
  5. I have no memory of certain times in my life.
  6. I have been bitten on my big toe by an eel.  It drew blood.
  7. I cannot drive.  I will never drive.  I am terrified of driving.
  8. I am one of six children.  I have eleven nieces and nephews (and still counting).
  9. I once was laughing at the fact that the Aussie actor, Beau Brady, had the same name as the guy on 'Days Of Our Lives' and how tragic I thought it was.  My mum then informed me that she got the idea for my name from a character on the show...
  10. Today is the day I found out my Grandad had passed away.
Play too... if you dare!


Amy
xxx

3 comments:

Bang and Whimper said...

I just recently found your lovely blog and LOVE it...vibrant and informative and obviously belongs to a very talented person!
How amazing is Bertie Blackman and good is the infux of fabulous individual and alternative females in the music bizz??
I also played Miss Pip's 10 things.
http://franklyfeisty.blogspot.com/
I love yours!
I loved my first teddy to death...he ended up inside an old silk stocking, well his innards did!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandad and thanks for posting your 10 : )

Hunter To The Hunted said...

Thanks for the kind words, people.

Innards in a silk stocking, hey? I can think of worse places for innards to end up!!!

Amy
xxx

Visitors